( Duration - 1-day - )
80 to 90% of the product materials cost are already caused in the R+D / construction phase and mostly fixed in the bill of materials (parts list). So it’s the most important thing before starting the product production to reach cost reductions in the R+D stadium. Target Costing combined with value engineering and interdepartmental purchase activities are one of the most effective strategic instruments to reach important targets together - cost cutting without sacrificing quality, reliability and customer requirements. Receiver-oriented cost-accounting information (construction-related costing) is in demand, so that the design engineers can immadetely estimate the cost effects of their action.
Who should attend
Manager and qualified employees of following departments:
materials management, purchasing, logistics, R+D, construction,
development, quality management, production.
Hans-Peter Stiemer or other experts of STIEMER -
Management Consultancy for Purchase & Controlling, Tuebingen
(Germany), - all with longtherm experiance in controlling, purchasing,
materials management and logistics of well known companies.
PHONE +49 7071 49270; FAX +49 7071 49524 ;
firstname.lastname@example.org ; www.stiemer.com
Your personal benefits
This well-stocked toolbox will help you to
* reach the cost targets by interdisciplinary, project-oriented,
* reduce the cost of materials through the enhanced sense
of cost and service responsibility,
* recognize and avoid of unnecessary functions / materials which
are not desired (by the customers),
* special practical training-conditions ( case study of an real existing
company / product ).
Additional benefits after training
You’ll get spezial excel-sheets and KPI - / reference numbers and
checklists by email.
What are the present concepts and cost-accounting methods ?
* What is target costing (target-cost management) ?
* Prerequisites of a better cost-management system
* What is actually so new and so different about the target-cost thought process ?
* What is the general understanding of the term, “target cost” ?
Phases of target-cost management
* Determination of the customer requirements and target price
* Determination of the customer requirements and target price with
the aid of conjoint-analysis (indirect customer interview)
* Determination of target costs
* Component method of target-cost splitting
* Functional-area method of target-cost splitting
Strategic measures for the attainment of target costs
* Cost accounting at the lowest cost with the aid of cost tables
* Integrated supplier management
* Simultaneous Engineering (SE)
* Value Engineering (VE)
Improvement of the existing cost structure
* Improvement of the direct-cost structure-Improvement of the
Active participation, case studies, group and individual work.
09.00 am - 5.00 pm
* due to the general Terms + Conditions / AGB of STIEMER -
Management Consultancy for Purchase & Controlling,
Please, ask for special - inhouse booking /
training conditions !
Price 975,- € additional 19% GERMAN VAT
( only if the training is operated in Germany )
Also available as Single-Training:
Price 1.225,- € additional 19% GERMAN VAT
( only if operated in Germany )
Please, bring a POCKET CALCULATOR along !
( F A X - ) Order-Form for Download :