( - 1-day - )
80 to 90% of the product materials cost are already caused in the R+D / construction phase and mostly fixed in the bill of materials (parts list). So it’s the most important thing before starting the product production to reach cost reductions in the R+D stadium. Target Costing combined with value engineering and interdepartmental purchase activities are one of the most effective strategic instruments to reach important targets together - cost cutting without sacrificing quality, reliability and customer requirements. Receiver-oriented cost-accounting information (construction-related costing) is in demand, so that the design engineers can immadetely estimate the cost effects of their action.
Who should attend
Manager and qualified employees of following departments: materials management, purchasing, logistics, R+D, construction, development, quality management, production.
Hans-Peter Stiemer or other experts of STIEMER - Management Consultancy for Purchase & Controlling - all with longtherm experiance in controlling, purchasing, materials management and logistics of well known companies. PHONE +49 7071 49270; FAX +49 7071 49524 ;
email@example.com ; www.stiemer.com
Your personal benefits
This well-stocked toolbox will help you to
* reach the cost targets by interdisciplinary, project-oriented, interdepartmental teamwork,
* reduce the cost of materials through the enhanced sense of cost and service
* recognize and avoid of unnecessary functions / materials which are not desired (by the
* special practical training - conditions ( case study of an real existing company ).
Additional benefits after training
You’ll get spezial excel-sheets and KPI - / reference numbers and checklists by email.
Antecedent effect: What are the present concepts and cost-accounting methods ?
* What is target costing (target-cost management) ?
* Prerequisites of a better cost-management system
* What is actually so new and so different about the target-cost thought process ?
* What is the general understanding of the term, “target cost” ?
Phases of target-cost management
* Determination of the customer requirements and target price
* Determination of the customer requirements and target price with the aid of conjoint-analysis (indirect customer interview)
* Determination of target costs
* Component method of target-cost splitting
* Functional-area method of target-cost splitting
Strategic measures for the attainment of target costs
* Cost accounting at the lowest cost with the aid of cost tables (cost schedules)
* Integrated supplier management
* Simultaneous Engineering (SE)
* Value Engineering (VE)
Improvement of the existing cost structure
* Improvement of the direct-cost structure-Improvement of the overhead-cost structure
Active participation, case studies, group and individual work.
09.00 am - 5.00 pm
* due to the general Terms + Conditions / AGB
Please, ask for special - inhouse booking / training conditions !
Price 795,- € additional 19% GERMAN VAT ( only if the training is operated in Germany )
Please, bring a POCKET CALCULATOR along ( for the included case studies ) !
( F A X - ) Order-Form for Download :